Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (www.scopicsoftware.com) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented DevOps Engineer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
You will be responsible for:
• Automating flow of source code modifications from development to production, i.e. continuous integration
• Experience with CD/CI in Cloud as well as with On-prem infrastructure
• Automating and testing the deployment pipeline, i.e. continuous delivery
• Closely collaborate with Product as well as Operations teams
• Work with team to define and implement the continuous delivery pipeline
• Driving automation improvements
As a successful candidate you have to be able to work independently or in a small team. You are a self-starter, team player with analytic skills and attention to detail. You are interested in cutting edge technologies and development background.
• 3+ years professional working experience
• Understanding of concepts around Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
and experience implementing these concepts
• Experience with Java, Junit, C/C++ and SQL (at least basics)
• Experience automating and managing builds using Maven highly desirable
• Puppet experience is beneficial
• Proficient in Git
• Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
• Solid understanding of Linux operating systems
• Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies and development
• Have a passion for technology and learning new technologies
• Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Good PC and internet connection.
• Programming Languages: Java, C++ (beneficial to have)
• Operating systems: Windows and Linux
• Software build tools: Maven
• Scripting languages: Bash
• Source control systems: Git
• Other systems/tools: Jenkins CI Server, Artifactory, Bamboo, Jira, Stash, TeamCity
Nice to have:
• Experience in Telco – IP telephony area
• Enjoy and thrive in an agile, fast-moving, ever-changing environment
This is a full-time position.
Candidate must be able to work 9-5 in UTC+2
Hourly range rate is $18-$22/hour depending on experience and skills.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fujq
Or send your CV In English to: email@example.com