Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Senior PHP developer experienced with Symphony 3 Framework
Austrian company located in Vienna
Austrian company located in Vienna is seeking for English speaking (knowledge of German will be an asset) PHP developer experienced with Symphony 3 Framework. If you're creative, technically savvy and have a proven track record of developing and deploying advanced PHP projects please apply today!
In this role, you will spend a couple of weeks in Vienna to get familiar with the project, after which you would be able to work remotely from your home and will be supported by talented individuals you can lean on.
What you need to be considered for this position:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent (or in the final year of relate University Program)
• 1 - 3 years of experience with PHP
• Knowledge of MySQL
• Experience with Symfony 3 Framework
• Good knowledge of AngularJS
• Experience with React Framework be advantageous, but it is not required.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• As a part of the development team, work with senior leader on a project in order to deliver the highest possible quality custom development on Symfony 3 Framework
• Work includes back-end coding, front-end coding, technical analysis, debugging and integration of said code (HTML, CSS, JS/ jQuery) with the backend code
• Ensure deadlines are met accordingly and expectations around those are managed
• Fulfilling ad-hoc request as assigned by the Project Manager or Development Lead
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leader
• Fluent English – both oral and written
• Ability to provide high quality of delivered code and documentation
• High attention to detail, organization, follow through and process
• Strong problem solving
• Strong team work and positive and friendly attitude
• Ability to work within short deadlines
• Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
Selected candidates will be required to complete a timed online Technical Skills Test and participate in serious of interviews.
The successful candidate will be required to provide reference checks and a confirmation of a clean criminal record.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.