Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Blueberry.cz Apps s.r.o.
u Novi Sad
About the company:
Blueberry.io is a full-stack agency with its headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We create digital worlds, like websites and apps, from front-end to back-end, in industries such as banking, the sports betting sector, and many others.
We are working on interactive applications for managing personal finances, negotiating non-banking financial services, purchasing specialized products, and reserving parking spots online in private parking areas around Prague. We don't just develop for clients though; we're also working on internal projects. Our flagship is PPC Bee, which is used by several big players in the e-commerce sector.
There are more than 100 of us at Blueberry, and we keep growing every month. As a Blueberry member, you’ll gain not only a bunch of new friends, but also have the opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere and informal environment.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master for our Serbian office based in Novi Sad, for whom agile project management is primarily fun, and secondarily work. This is a full-time, on-site role. We are interested in you if you're able to apply Scrum methodology and agile development in organizing and prioritizing work on internal and client projects, and be a team player.
Your work will consist of:
- Being alongside our developers and designers on large scale client projects
- Becoming the mediator of communication between our client and developers
- Dividing the work into two-week sprints following the agile methodology which makes things easier to navigate and keeps our clients and team happy
- Cooperating with our Czech office management
- Running the office smoothly
- Helping the team estimate the cost of the job, ensure that it is fulfilled, and actively -
support and encourage team communication
- Solving conflicts and basic HR questions and activities
What do we need from you?
- Knowledge of SW development process
- Practical experience in Scrum
- Very good communication skills, and sufficient English skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge or practical experience in other agile methods is a big plus
- Experience in the ‘Scrum of Scrums’ method or co-working in a big development team
- Practical skills in project management and business development
The best thing about all of this:
We are offering an independent working environment, diverse projects, fast decision-making processes, flexible working hours and interesting benefits.
- Every year, we organize team buildings and various meetups like LambdUp, attend conferences as React.js Conf. or Reactive and we can’t forget about the Christmas party. Be sure to put it in your calendar, as you will be invited ;)
- Our team buildings are mostly in Prague, so you have the opportunity to travel abroad
- If you have any personal desires of implementing or mastering new skills and technologies, we are very open to hearing them
- You can invest 10% of your work time to self-study — awesome, right?
- You will get MacBook Pro along with all necessary equipment which will help you get the job done
- You will be provided with a mentor for developing your skills in the area of your interest
- At last but not least — a human approach from our bosses!