This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Software Project Manager. The work hours are flexible. The projects are interesting and challenging.
We are seeking a dynamic, proactive, self-starter to join our team. Much of our work is visu-al, interactive and interesting. Projects can range from cloud-based platforms, to web, mo-bile, and desktop applications. As a remote Software Project Manager you would work on multiple projects with colleagues working in development, QA, and design.
• 2+ years managing software related projects;
• Strong English reading, writing and speaking skills;
• Very good communication skills, with the ability to work directly with clients and de-velopment teams.
• Ability to read and write software application specifications;
• A good sense of software user interface design and ability to create quick wireframe mockups;
• Knowledge of the software quality assurance process;
• Experience with project management software tools (e.g., scheduling software, and bug trackers);
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Most of all, energy and passion for your work;
• Bachelor's degree or higher, preferred;
• Stable internet connection and home computer;
• Interest, dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
This is a part-time or full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $10-$18/hr depending upon experience and skills.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0ftm2
Or send your English CV and rate expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org