Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Magento Frontend developer
Great vision without great people is irrelevant. We are Unifying Frontend Developers and Awesome opportunities in our Younify' Team of professionals
-You will be required to build brands and develop technically outstanding web shops.
-The successful candidate will join an established, technically advanced team of Magento professionals.
-You will be involved in some large-scale projects working with some of the most recognizable brands.
We also offer you:
-Professional opportunity in one of the leading Magento development companies in the region;
-Have fun with our team during numerous different team building activities.
-Our team is constantly growing, so your working environment is challenging.
-Your salary will be competitive and you will be working with excellent team spirit & work energy with great people;
-You will have a possibility of a permanent contract.
-Challenging working environment with lots of highly motivated and enthusiastic experts but also with a lot of fun
-Enjoying family atmosphere with lots of different coffee tastes and teas during the break
-Training program for new employees with people who will be dedicated to you, so you will adapt to of our team very easily and quickly
-Opportunity for training and getting Magento certificate
If You have ingenuity, creativity and the ability to work self-motivated and within a team, you can help us make our clients thrilled, contribute in achieving our company goals and enjoy our special and numerous benefits for employees.
You will have the opportunity to be the executive in:
· Magento web shop development
· Development of new Magento themes
· Installation of Magento modules and integration with other modules
· Unique design implementation into custom Magento themes
· Development of new modules and improvement of existing ones
· Use GIT VCS during development
· Record activities in internal tracking system
· Follow Coding standards
· You will have great experience of working with MySQL Databases and ideally knowledge of command line Linux and version control with GIT.
· Preferably but not necessarily experience working on Magento platform
· Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
· Excellent English knowledge and communication skills
· Experience with Magento projects is an asset
· Experience with VCS (version control systems) is a plus
· Ability to work in group and follow requirements
· Experience with web shops open-source software is a plus
If you like to work in a proactive environment, learn a lot and share your own experience, apply by sending your CV and portfolio (in English) to email@example.com