Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
System Engineer (m/f) - Graz, Austria
This is a full-time position in our offices in Graz, Austria.
ADB Safegate Graz (formerly AviBit GmbH) specializes in the provision and development of software for Air Traffic Management. Our Customers are Air Navigation Service providers and airports; the users of our systems are mainly Air Traffic Controllers. Airplanes are safely landing and departing world-wide, using our systems under the control of our customers who trust in our solutions. Our portfolio includes solutions for Air and Ground Situation Displays, Electronic Flight Strip Systems, Apron Management and Arrival and Departure Management systems. Our solutions are operated at airports around the globe.
We would like to welcome you onboard:
System Engineer (m/f)
for the cooperation in configuring, testing and adapting our systems.
The task area in our company is ranging from system installation, configuration, customer specific adaptations to test and verification of the systems and participation in factory- and site-acceptance tests in order to assure that customer requirements are fullfilled. Also included are support tasks for existing customers.
What we expect:
• Linux knowledge on admin level
• Scripting (BASH, PERL, PYTHON) skills
• Experience with SVN or Git is a plus
• Experience with Jira & Confluence is a plus
• Common technical understanding
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Basic German knowledge is a plus
What we offer:
• Working in a young and enthusiastic team
• Flexible working time
• Convenient work environment and offices
• Career opportunities
• Business trips to customer sites
• Fascinating working area in the aviation industry
If you are willing to work and live in Austria, send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.