Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
SSIS ETL Database Developer
This is a remote, home-based position.
MarketForce corporation is the leading compiler of new business data in the United States, providing data to Fortune 500 companies such as American Express, Verizon, AT&T, large banking institutions, advertising and marketing companies. We mine data about new businesses starting up all across North America and provide that data to our customers for their marketing purposes. MarketForce has been in business for over 30 years, focusing exclusively on providing names and postal addresses of brand new businesses so that our customers can market to them.
We are expanding our focus in this age of Big Data to help companies reach new business owners using digital methods such as email, social media, and IP Address targeting. Additionally, we are expanding our focus to become the global leader of providing new business information worldwide.
MarketForce is looking for experienced ETL and Big Data developers with 3-5+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server and specifically SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to help us to continue to add more and more sources of new business data. Our platform is entirely on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, and you will gain experience working with Azure technologies including Azure storage and computing, SQL Azure, Machine Learning, Event Hubs, Data Lakes, Data Factories and more.
The immediate position has the following responsibilities:
• Design of SQL tables, queries, and stored procedures.
• Analysis of data provided from sources of new businesses information.
• Development of means to extract data from new business sources.
• Mapping of source data to MarketForce SQL data structures.
• Development of SSIS packages for ETL of new business data.
• Development of SSIS packages to cleanse new business data.
• Development of SSIS packages to augment new business data.
• Testing and deployment of SSIS packages.
• Development of Azure Functions to obtain additional information about new businesses.
• Good communication skills with ability to read and speak English.
• Attention to detail for data analysis and mapping
• 3-5+ years of SQL Server SSIS development.
• Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017 IDE.
• Proficient with SQL Server Management Studio.
• Proficient in T-SQL and C# languages.
• Experience working with various file format, CSV, Fixed, JSON, XML, etc.
• Experience with SSIS scripting to access 3rd party APIs.
• Experience with SQL Azure desired but not required.
• Experience with web scraping desired but not required.
• Experience with SSIS package deployment and SQL Agent scheduling.
• Experience working with Source code control repositories such as GIT.
• Knowledge of SSIS best practices for performance and testing.
• Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines.
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home.
This is a full-time contract position with option of permanent employment. Work hours are flexible and the projects are both interesting and challenging. Must have own computer for development and must have internet access for remote desktop access to our Azure Cloud resources.
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com