Navigator d.o.o. provides offshore software application development and maintenance as well as the production of our own software products. Since our foundation in 2004, we have been helping our clients to organize their businesses, to reduce their costs and ensure the quality and availability of their IT systems.
Today, company is focused on making the best of modern technologies for design, development and implementation of best of breed applications to meet customers needs
Highest value of our company are our employees – a highly educated experts, average age of 35 years. The innovative atmosphere and usage of the latest technology enables our customers to use all the benefits of quality hardware, software and infrastructure.
During the project implementation we work with clients as a team, also each member gets the opportunity to apply his knowledge and ideas.
The company operates in Serbia, all former Yugoslav republics, and EU countries.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Java/J2EE developer to join our development team.
- Responsibilities will include developing the next generation of the software platform, achieving dramatically improved functionality, flexibility and maintainability.
- Analyzing requirements and giving estimates
- Implementing system features
- Following best coding practices
- Maintenance and problem-solving of existing applications. Identifying underlying or hidden problems and troubleshooting issues
- Writing and updating technical documentation
- Building and maintaining the team spirit;
Required knowledge, skills, and attributes:
- Good knowledge of Java / Java J2EE / Spring
- Good knowledge of Icefaces/Primefaces framework
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (GoF) and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of web services SOA architecture and technologies
- Experience in working with web containers Tomcat and Glasfish
- Knowledge of engineering tools like Ant, Maven, Subversion, GIT
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growing environment and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Ability to share knowledge with team members via a mentoring relationship, reviewing code, reviewing design docs and giving technical talks.
- Being a good team player and able to focus on own tasks
**Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted