Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Senior Big Data Engineer
PandaBirch is looking for experienced NoSQL and Apache Spark developer with 7+ years of experience using Java to help us continue adding more and more sources of new business data. The platform is entirely running on AWS, and you will gain experience working with AWS technologies including AWS storage and computing.
o Core Java and concurrency.
o SDK 1.8+ and functional concepts.
o Build systems (Maven, Gradle).
o Continuous Integration.
o Micro-Services, RESTful architecture, Swagger, Spring-Boot/Actuator.
• Big Data:
o NoSQL (one or more Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, AWS- DynamoDB, Redshift).
o Apache Spark, Apache Storm or similar framework.
o Good understanding of, and experience with map-reduce.
• Experience with Amazon AWS or similar solutions such as Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
• Excellent proven knowledge of algorithms and design patterns (core, concurrent, micro-
• Good understanding of relational databases.
• Senior level familiarity with Agile SCRUM methodology.
• Experience with issue tracking and project management systems (JIRA, VSTS).
• Exposure to VCS and associated tools (Git, GitBucket, GitHub).
• Scala experience is a plus.
What will you be working on?
The project is for San Francisco based company with secured funding and 500 million records of customers in the database. They are leading compiler of new business rolls data in the United States, providing data to Fortune 500 companies. We mine data about businesses profiles all across North America and provide modeled data to our customers for their operational purposes.
Perks and benefits
This is a full-time position. We provide flexible work-hours, with possible days of remote work and projects that are both interesting and challenging. Position includes a new MacBook Pro 2017 for development.
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org