Blackbox QA Engineer, remote hourly based position
We are a medical software company looking to establish a long term relationship with a blackbox QA engineer. Our team is remote based and this is hourly payed remote position.
- Good and proven experience with QA
- Ability to work independently and establish a good QA process/procedures for others to follow
- Excellent understanding of how web software works. (API's, request/response life-cycle, client code vs server code...)
- Knows how to write test cases, test plans and document flaws
- Excellent English
Good to have:
- Experience with automated testing (primarily Selenium)
- Some HTML/CSS/JS experience
Finally, we are interested in partially expanding this position with project manager assignments where you would assist our main project manager in task organization, milestones, ticket flow etc.Therefore if you consider yourself to be good with time-management, organization and in general interested in this please highlight that in your application as well.
Please send your application to dejanc at mddx.com