Business Development Associate (Remote)
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving individual based in Europe to join the team working on expansion of the company in global markets. This is a full time placement with significant opportunities for growth, travel and advancement as one of the first employees of the company.
causaLens is high-tech startup based in London. We are bringing machine learning and big data technologies to the World’s leading asset managers. We are an extraordinary team and the founders have worked for some of the most prominent global hedge funds and scientific institutions.
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
- Strong academic record
- Strong commercial skills gained from a professional background
- Interest in advanced technologies such as machine learning
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Ability to effectively work remotely (from home or coworking space)
Roles and Responsibilities
- The role is varied and involves a combination of strategic & critical thinking, analysis and engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will identify new opportunities and manage the full sales cycle from finding new prospects through to closure.
- You will be developing and maintaining value-based relationships with our customers.
- You will work directly with the CEO on developing and evaluating new opportunities.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference. We will offer guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for professional development.