Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Intermediate QA Engineer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in more than 30 countries. All employees work remotely from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. Scopic Software is looking to hire a talented and hard working Intermediate QA Engineer to work remotely from home. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• 1+ years working experience.
• Analyze project documentation, create and maintain test documentation.
• Coordinate with development team during the development process.
• Perform manual functional and regression testing.
• Create and execute test cases.
• Understanding of software application development and defect life cycles.
• Experience with bug tracking software (e.g., Jira).
• Experience with automated testing is a plus (e.g., Selenium, Robot Framework).
• Experience in performance and stress testing is a plus (e.g., Jmeter).
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills.
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
• Good home computer, access to mobile devices and stable internet connection.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $7-$12 depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fkhe
Or send your English CV and hourly rate expectations to: email@example.com