Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Multiple remote IT support technicians required
We are an IT support company located in London, that is looking to fill entry level, remote service desk technician positions to work with our existing and new clients, from within our Belgrade team. In this role you will be able to use and advance your skills in networking, Windows and Windows Server administration, Office 365 administration, virtualization and cloud services administration and more. This is a REMOTE POSITION. You will receive training in Belgrade for a period of minimum one month, the rest of the work will be performed online.
IN THIS JOB YOU WILL:
- Combine technical expertise with customer service to resolve user questions and issues.
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing with both technical and non-technical people
- Document, implement and use new procedures to improve the support workflow.
- Identify patterns - recommend improvements and filter our unimportant issues.
- Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
- Continually improve yourself via courses and certification options provided by the company
Working knowledge of PC hardware and how computers work
Experience with troubleshooting Microsoft software and Windows issues
Knowledge of network fundamentals
Some experience with customer service
Excellent verbal and written English skills
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Experience in the IT industry
Your own computer for working remotely
Available for minimum of 1 month of (paid) training on location in Belgrade
WHAT WE OFFER:
Work from anywhere you want
Continual improvement through courses and certifications
Supportive, goal-oriented work culture
Work hours from 10-18h CET (9am – 5pm UK time)
If you feel that you fulfill the requirements above and are interested to join us, please send us an e-mail with you application to CVs (at) prosyn.net, You will be required to be available for a minimum of 1 month of (paid) training in Belgrade if selected for the position.