Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees in 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented and hard-working Marketing Specialist.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team and be a proactive, creative, self-starter that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for our software products and client products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms to mobile and desktop applications. As a Marketing Specialist some of your tasks will include most of the digital marketing activities such as: written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, etc), client product marketing research, social media strategies and advertising, reaching out to opinion leaders, email marketing campaigns and others. You will be working on several products/projects at the same time, the ability to multi-task will be an important part of this position. The projects will also be quite different from one another as domain, platform, life stage and other specifics and this will require flexibility and the possibility to adapt quickly.
• 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing;
• Excellent English skills both written and verbal;
• Experience copywriting skills, preferably writing to sell, content creation and technical writing;
• Experience in lead generation through marketing activities and marketing research;
• Expertise creating and using email campaign software (e.g., MailChimp or SendGrid);
• Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn);
• Understanding of SEO principles;
• Stable internet connection and home computer;
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
This is a remote, part-time to full-time position.
Hourly rate range depending on skills and experience.
This is a remote, part-time or full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $10-$18 depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk016j5
Or send your English CV, including your hourly rate expectations to: email@example.com