Intermediate C++ 3D Graphics Developer (remote position)
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in over 30 countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Intermediate C++ 3D Graphics Developer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• 2+ years of experience in software development;
• Strong C++ programming ability;
• Proficiency with Qt;
• Experience with 3D graphics APIs (OpenGL, Direct3D);
• Strong mathematics and algorithm skills (especially with Numerical Methods);
• Experience with VTK;
• Good English reading and writing skills;
• Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines;
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home;
• Stable internet connection and computer;
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
• Experience with CUDA;
• Experience with voxel modeling;
• Experience with Digital Signal Processing;
• Experience with Visual Studio;
• Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection);
This is a part-time or full-time position.
Hourly rate range $15- $22 USD depending upon skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mqj3
Or send your English CV and hourly rate expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org