This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software appli-cations for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a tal-ented Intermediate Python/Django Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interesting and challenging.
• 2+ years of experience in software development;
• Strong Python and Django programming ability;
• Proficiency working with Odoo;
• Design, Development, and testing of Odoo (OpenERP) modules, projects, prod-ucts, and interfaces;
• Experience with migration based projects;
• Good knowledge of NoSQL and SQL;
• Experience with Rest APIs, is a plus.
• Good English reading and writing skills;
• Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines;
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home;
• Stable internet connection and computer;
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $12-$16 USD depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01hhk
Or send your English CV and hourly rate expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org