Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Intermediate C++ 3D Graphics Developer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company.
Flexible and stable hours - your own space to grow - competitive compensation.
At Scopic Software, we have over 250 employees in over 30 countries all comfortably working from home/remotely. Though we’re a big team overall, each project is made up of small teams to remain agile and maintain good communication. As a skilled C++ 3D Graphics Developer, you would be part of a dedicated team for desktop application development projects and an integral part of Scopic.
Since a good work environment is crucial to creativity, the position gives you the freedom to work from anywhere, at any time. We value and respect every member of our team and encourage transparency through all areas of our work.
Now Hiring for an Intermediate C++ 3D Graphics Developer
As part of the project team, your role will include leveraging the latest tools and technology in C++ 3D graphics for a diverse selection of desktop application software projects, as well as collaborating with your team in building innovative software products.
Some of our projects that have involved 3D graphics development have included 3D modeling software for commercial real estate sales reps, 3D printing, cutting and editing software, as well as 3D visualization applications for science and medical purposes. See more here: https://scopicsoftware.com/desktop-development/desktop-applications/
You are a skilled C++ 3D Graphics developer, a problem solver, a creative and analytical thinker who enjoys the security of regular projects and values the advantages of working remotely. You communicate well in English, take pride in producing your best work and deliver on schedule.
• 2+ years of experience in software development
• Strong C++ programming ability
• Proficiency with Qt
• Experience with CUDA
• Experience with 3D graphics APIs (OpenGL, Direct3D)
• Strong mathematics and algorithm skills (especially with Numerical Methods)
• Experience with VTK
Preferred experience with:
• Voxel modeling
• Digital Signal Processing
• Visual Studio
• Network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection)
• Shader programming
• Unreal Engine
• Good English reading, writing, and speaking skills
• Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home
• Ability to work in a team
• Stable internet connection and computer
• Bachelor's degree or higher
This is a part-time or full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $15-$22 depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mqj3
Benefits of working with Scopic Software:
• Work your own hours
• No commute
• Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
• Performance reviews and compensation increase
• Salaried or hourly positions
• Well established internal procedures, documented processes, internal tools
• Interesting and challenging projects
• Paid training & other professional growth activities
• Open communication to all levels of the company
• Work with cutting edge technologies
• Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
What we do
Custom solutions for virtually everything. We have over a decade of service in the software industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, developing digital products and user-centric software for a wide range of industries and niches including: Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Fintech, Retail, Medical, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Scopic Software has grown consistently since 2006, and continues to strive to make an impact in the software industry. Today, it is the largest virtual company in the world, employing top talent globally.
Our clients are mostly located in North America and Europe.
These are some of the technologies and skills you can find us using: C++, Java, OpenGL, Vue.js, Magento, C#, Python, OpenCV, Bootstrap, Ionic, Swift, ASP.NET, CUDA, Yii , ReactNative, HTML5, Node.js, Angular, Symfony, Xamarin, PHP, React, Django, Qt, MySQL, Blockchain, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, 3D, AR/VR.
To find out more about our projects and technologies used please feel free to check out our portfolio: https://scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/