This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Intermediate PHP/AngularJS Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interesting and challenging.
• 3+ years of software development experience;
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills;
• Proficiency in PHP;
• Proficiency in AngularJS2+;
• Experience with Laravel framework;
• Experience with TypeScript;
• Experience with OOP;
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery;
• Experience with REST APIs;
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases;
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces;
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications;
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
• Stable internet connection and home computer;
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $12-$16/hr depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: (https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0114n)
Or send your CV in English with your hourly rate requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org