Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Remote Marketing Specialist
This is a remote, home-based position.
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company.
Flexible, stable hours - Your own space to grow - Competitive compensation.
At Scopic Software, we have over 250 employees in over 30 countries all comfortably working from home/remotely. Though we’re a big team overall, each project is made up of small teams to remain agile and maintain good communication. As a skilled Marketing Specialist, you would be part of a dedicated team for digital marketing client projects and internal ones and an integral part of Scopic.
Since a good work environment is crucial to creativity, the position gives you the freedom to work from anywhere, at any time. We value and respect every member of our team and encourage transparency in all areas of our work.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team and be a proactive, creative, self-starter that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for ours and our clients' software services and products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms to mobile and desktop applications. As a Marketing Specialist, some of your tasks will include most of the digital marketing activities such as:
• Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads, etc),
• Client software products marketing research and planning, liaising with clients
• Strategy, creation, and launch of AdWords campaigns
• Social media strategies, posting and advertising
• Media outreach efforts
• Email marketing campaigns and others
The type of projects/tasks you might work on include:
• Mobile applications in different type of niches
• E-commerce businesses
• SaaS solutions
• Website and web applications
• Lead generation for Scopic (B2B)
• Recruitment marketing
You will be working on several products/projects at the same time, the ability to multi-task will be an important part of this position. The projects will also be quite different from one another as domain, platform, life stage and other specifics and this will require flexibility and the possibility to adapt quickly.
• 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
• Excellent English skills both written and verbal
• Copywriting skills, preferably writing to sell, content creation and some technical writing
• Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the IT & software industry
• Experience in lead generation through marketing activities
• Expertise in creating and using email campaign software (e.g., MailChimp or SendGrid)
• Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
• Digital Marketing portfolio
• Stable internet connection and home computer
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
• Ability to make right connections and multitask, analytical skills are a plus
• Bachelor's degree or higher
Benefits of working with Scopic Software
• Work your own hours
• No commute
• Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
• Performance reviews and compensation increase
• Salaried or hourly positions
• Well established internal procedures, documented processes, internal tools
• Interesting and challenging projects
• Paid training & other professional growth activities
• Open communication to all levels of the company
• Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
What we do
Custom solutions for virtually everything. We have over a decade of service in the software industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, developing digital products and user-centric software for a wide range of industries and niches including: Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Fintech, Retail, Medical, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Scopic Software has grown consistently since 2006 and continues to strive to make an impact in the software industry. Today, it is the largest virtual company in the world, employing top talent globally.
Our clients are mostly located in North America and Europe.
These are some of the technologies and skills you can find us using: C++, Java, OpenGL, Vue.js, Magento, C#, Python, OpenCV, Bootstrap, Ionic, Swift, ASP.NET, CUDA, Yii , ReactNative, HTML5, Node.js, Angular, Symfony, Xamarin, PHP, React, Django, Qt, MySQL, Blockchain, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, 3D, AR/VR.
To find out more about our projects and technologies used please feel free to check out our portfolio: https://scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/
This is a remote, part-time to full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $10-$18 depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk016j5
Or send your English CV, including your hourly rate expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org