Zbog povecanja obima posla i planiranog uzdruzivanja kao i otvaranja shared office-a u NS-u tokom naprednih meseci,
3 partnerske kompanije:
Fountech – http://fountech.ai/ (Kipar)
Exelia -http://v2.exeliatech.com/ (Kipar)
Mirror Code -https://mirrorcode.com/ (Srbija)
su u potrazi za novim clanovima.
Fokus nam je najvise na AI i Blockchain projektima i zbog toga trenutno trazimo:
3 Intermediate Angular Developera (for a starting period it will be 3 months contract based positions, with a option for extension to full time roles)
We are looking for a Intermediate Angular developer to participate in the architecture of numerous AI & Blockchain centric applications for our portfolio companies. In this role, Developer will be responsible for collaborating with other team members and key stakeholders to create novel designs for AI and Blockchain based applications for our portfolio companies.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Implement stellar user experiences, responsive layouts, minimizing load time.
- Work closely with designers and project managers to quickly ship new Front-End UI components.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested Front-End code in JS, HTML, and CSS using latest Web
application frameworks (e.g. jQuery, AngularJS 2 &/or 4).
- Implement Front-End experiences using wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to bring to life interaction and design ideas.
- Work alongside other college designers on various front-end development tasks
- Willingness to travel during calendar year (team events & regular team meetings @ Limassol – Cyprus – few times per year)
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- 1+ years knowledge in AngularJS 2+ (it’s a good thing if you also know something about v4,v5,v6).
- Typescript knowledge
- RESTful API’s
- Strong command of web standards, progressive enhancements and cross-browser compatibility
- Solid demonstration of UI and UX sensibilities and strong attention to details.
- Strong distributed team working skills
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org