Web Bay is a leading Serbian Web company specialised in TYPO3 CMS. Our mission is creation of top-class corporate websites, web and mobile apps targeting EU market.
What makes work at Web Bay unique is the fact that we are not „yet another outsourcing company“. At Web Bay, you will participate in projects that are planned, designed and developed in Serbia and exported to EU market as 100% Serbian product.
For these reasons, Web Bay is an ideal place for people willing to work hard, become best at what they do and create things that make a difference.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Writing high-end (on hubspot.com / moz.com level) blog articles – 600 to 2000 words on a given topic/headline (areas: Internet marketing, Facebook advertising, Growth hacking)
- Writing use cases which represent our past endeavors
- Writing articles which would provide answers to the clients’ real needs
- Independent research on a given topic/headline for the purpose of deepening the knowledge within the given fields before writing the article
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proficient English language knowledge
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience in writing in the following areas: Internet marketing, Facebook marketing, SEO, PPC
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Ability and availability to finish the job within the agreed-upon deadlines
- A portfolio of the published articles
- Being able to visit us occasionally at our Office in Belgrade, Banovo brdo
Here are some examples of the headlines you would be writing about (with the additional clarification from us):
- “How do you put Youtube videos on Facebook?”
- “Should you re-upload your Youtube videos to Facebook?”
- “How to increase Facebook reach and beat the algorithm”
- “Create Facebook ad for small businesses step by step”
- “7 PRO tips to improve your Facebook page”
- “Link Youtube videos from Facebook right away”
- “How to design a perfect Facebook ad”
What we offer
- Clear, specific requests – you will receive fully clarified requests and instructions
- No micromanagement – we will prepare everything for you, all you have to do is put your talent to work
- Straightforward communication
- Regular and on-time payments
With your application – CV and Portfolio of your work, state the following:
- 5 articles which represent your work the best. Ideally, they should be related to the topics we’re interested in
- An average availability during the week (how many 1000 words articles can you write within a week)
- An indicative price (from – to) for a blog article of about 1000 words within the niche and quality stated above
How to apply
With your application, please send a short motivational letter, where you can show us that it is you who has that ‘X factor’ and needed experience.
If you believe that you are the right person for us who will help us grow and if you are ready to grow with us, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Content writer – Freelance”.