Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Intermediate Web 3D Graphics Developer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company.
Flexible and stable hours - your own space to grow - competitive compensation.
At Scopic Software, we have over 250 employees in over 30 countries all comfortably working from home/remotely.
Though we’re a big team overall, each project is made up of small teams to remain agile and maintain good communication. As a skilled Web 3D Graphics Developer, you would be part of a dedicated team for desktop application development projects and an integral part of Scopic.
Since a good work environment is crucial to creativity, the position gives you the freedom to work from anywhere, at any time. We value and respect every member of our team and encourage transparency through all areas of our work.
Now Hiring for an Intermediate Web 3D Graphics Developer
As part of the project team, your role will include leveraging the latest tools and technology in web and 3D graphics for a diverse selection of desktop application software projects, as well as collaborating with your team in building innovative software products.
You are a skilled Web 3D Graphics Developer, a problem solver, a creative and analytical thinker who enjoys the security of regular projects and values the advantages of working remotely. You communicate well in English, take pride in producing your best work and deliver on schedule.
• 3+ years of software development experience;
• Excellent front-end programming skills;
• Proficiency in Three.js and other 3D engines;
• Experience with Unity;
• Experience with WebGL/OpenGL, Сanvas;
• Experience with 3D Graphics;
• Experience with Typescript is a plus;
• Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS;
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases;
Preferred experience with:
• Experience with Shader programming;
• Experience with Amazon Web Services.
• Good English reading, writing, and speaking skills
• Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home
• Ability to work in a team
• Stable internet connection and computer
• Bachelor's degree or higher
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $12-$20 depending on skills and experience.
Benefits of working with Scopic Software:
• Work your own hours
• No commute
• Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
• Performance reviews and compensation increase
• Salaried or hourly positions
• Well established internal procedures, documented processes, internal tools
• Interesting and challenging projects
• Paid training & other professional growth activities
• Open communication to all levels of the company
• Work with cutting edge technologies
• Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
What we do
Custom solutions for virtually everything. We have over a decade of service in the software industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, developing digital products and user-centric software for a wide range of industries and niches including: Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Fintech, Retail, Medical, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Scopic Software has grown consistently since 2006, and continues to strive to make an impact in the software industry. Today, it is the largest virtual company in the world, employing top talent globally.
Our clients are mostly located in North America and Europe.
These are some of the technologies and skills you can find us using: C++, Java, OpenGL, Vue.js, Magento, C#, Python, OpenCV, Bootstrap, Ionic, Swift, ASP.NET, CUDA, Yii , ReactNative, HTML5, Node.js, Angular, Symfony, Xamarin, PHP, React, Django, Qt, MySQL, Blockchain, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, 3D, AR/VR.
To find out more about our projects and technologies used please feel free to check out our portfolio: https://scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/
For current openings please access https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01j9k