TheGuarantors is an InsurTech startup whose goal is to reduce the massive inefficiencies in the real estate and insurance markets through innovations in product development and delivery. Currently, TheGuarantors provides a residential Lease Guarantee, a Renters Insurance Compliance Platform, and we plan to enter the commercial real estate insurance market this year. Join our team of 6 Engineers, 2 UX Designers, and 2 Product Managers and a tech centric team of Managers.
- 4 years of experience working as a software developer.
- Relational databases and SQL.
- Have a solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles, and Object Oriented Programming patterns.
- Intermediate understanding of Functional Programming patterns.
- Good understanding of async programming.
- Strong understanding of testing using Test & Behaviour Driven Development (TDD & BDD).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Good to have:
- Comfortable with at least one major *nix platform (Linux, macOS, BSD).
- NodeJS (express, sequelize).
- Testing frameworks and libs (mocha, chai).
- Experience with build systems and tooling (npm).
Our current stack consists of PostgreSQL, TypeScript, Node.js;
Salary, Benefits & Perks
- Remote position
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working schedule
- Design, develop, and maintain electronic underwriting systems.
- Implement new interfaces to support real time data and application processing management on new platforms.
- Develop and test automation strategies. Improve ‘click to approval to payment’ workflow performance.
Please send your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest.