ApexSQL is a software development company that creates high-quality commercial tools for database developers and admins using Microsoft technologies. Since 2005, we’ve been growing our company into an industry recognized leader with over 10,000 customers worldwide.
At ApexSQL, everyone works a flexible schedule, from a location of their choice. We have no bosses. We share all success and failures.
If you enjoy personal freedom and flexibility and can manage it effectively to produce awesome results, we’d love to hear from you.
Find out more about everyday work at ApexSQL. Learn more
We are looking for:
All positions are full time only and remote (aka telecommute) but with onsite access to any of our 2 physical downtown offices in Nis
We are looking for a person who would establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in order to generate new business.
- Goal, results oriented
- Customer focused
- A great communicator
- Productive and efficient
- Excellent communication and personal engagement skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel
- Fast typing skills
- Good teamwork skills
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
Considered a plus
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer service
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation package and benefits based on experience and skill level
- 5 weeks of paid vacation after trial period; 6 weeks at 2 years; 7 weeks at 3 years; 8 weeks at 5 years; 9 weeks at 10 years
- All National Holidays paid including additional floating holidays, 13 days total
- 5 paid sick/personal days after trial period
- Vacation and sick/personal day buyback program – got unused vacation or sick days? We’ll buy them back with a value multiplier
- Referral bonuses
- Work from home or at local offices or mix it up – it’s your choice
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Regular monthly payments
- Paid contractor income tax, pension and health insurances after level certification
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- If applicable, what are your reasons for leaving your current job?
- Are you able to work 8 hours per day?
- What is your desired salary (EUR per month)?
- Do you have any duties that you need to attend to that may affect your work in any way (educational, another job, public, etc.)?
- When can you start?
- How did you find out about this position? If you have been referred by an ApexSQL employee, please specify who
To apply, send your resume in English to email@example.com and use the following format for your e-mail subject: “Application for position name – full name”