Senior Recruiter - Home Office
Block Stocks Swiss AG
We are looking for Senior Recruiter (Active Sourcing, Full Cycle) in fast growing fintech startup Swiss company
Your goals & tasks:
• You are responsible for the initial development of active sourcing by developing target-group-specific search strategies, to identify suitable candidates in our company (focus on IT, Online Marketing, Legal & Finance)
• You work closely with the relevant interfaces (corresponding departments).
• You are actively research on suitable channels and contact suitable candidates directly (by phone or via social media).
• You master networking in relevant forums, as well as in communities and in social (career) networks.
• You work extremely organized and manage the entire recruiting process of A-Z, including telephone interviews based on professional and psychological qualifications of the respective positions
• Creation of attractive job advertisements and constant optimization until the ideal candidate is found
• To create an effective Employee Brand to ensure the recruiting of top talents in the future
• Akives tracking & reporting the efficiency of individual recruitment channels in terms of ROI (return on investment) per occupied position
• As part of a new team, you can decide yourself how to build a successful candidate network, so you have freedom to choose the channels, the way of address and connection with them.
• Find, select, contact and supervise all candidates (focus: IT, finance, online marketing) from social networks (focus on LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter & Xing), job boards and search engines via Active Sourcing
• Project management of all job vacancies and clear organization in our ATS (currently we are using Breezy.hr)
• You are ready to organize cleanly the whole recruiting process in a fast-growing fintech startup from A-Z
• You have ideally at least 4 years experience in a similar position
• Ideally, you already have a large existing network which accelerates the recruiting process of top talents
• You are extremely versed with active sourcing, especially on LinkedIn (Corporate Recruiter) and Xing
• You are a very good communicator and ideally you have a talent or background in psychology or sales / or Human Resource Degree
• You are extremely organized and communicative
• You speak fluently english
You have many years experience in HR consulting with a focus on research, active sourcing and direct approach.
• You have experience in using research tools and to search with different search strategies (Boolean Search).
We are looking forward to your compelling application.