Asp.Net MVC, PatternFly, Swagger
We are looking for a freelance of part time developer to work remotely ( from your location / home ) for Australian start up on the application called Glue.
The short description of the development environment is below:
• The Glue application is built as an MVC Asp.Net core application that uses Entity Framework for ORM.
• We use PatternFly for the UI and Swagger for our REST API. We use automapper for DTO and view models. We have xUnit for unit testing We use VSTS for our development workflow.
• We have a build and release process tied to the Git commits in VSTS.
• The app has a good set of base features and we are looking to clean up technical debt and build out features for our customers.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer
- Deep knowledge of the .NET framework, C# and MVC
- Experienced in using automated testing frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC and automation tools to support it.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently but also work as team member
- Excellent organizational skills
Please respond with your CV in English to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only be able to contact selected, shortlisted candidates.