Canadian software development and IT consulting company is seeking for a bilingual (English/Serbian) iOS Developers. If you're creative, technically savvy and have a proven track record of developing iOS apps please apply today!
This position is a 6-months part time contract with flexible working hours and a strong possibility of extension, or permanency, dependent on demonstrated skills.
In this role, you will be working from your home and participate in projects to upgrade or build iOS apps from scratch and will be supported by talented individuals you can lean on.
• Design, develop and test custom applications for various mobile platforms
• Design and create interactive graphic user interfaces
• Integrate mobile solutions with existing software systems
• Troubleshoot and support issues in development and production systems
• Perform code reviews
• Work effectively in an agile, continuous integration environment
• Provide development estimates and participate in requirement gathering as well as project and test planning
• 3+ years of experience working with key technologies for the iOS platform.
• Fluency in English, Swift and Objective-C languages, SQL
• Demonstrated expertise with Apple's iOS SDK (Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, etc.)
• Experience on integrating third party technologies (e.g. Postgre Database, Oracle, R built modules, Tableau, Drupal)
• Experience consuming and/or designing REST/JSON APIs
• Strong UI development skills
• Experience designing robust, extensible and customizable mobile application code and frameworks
• Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD) and debugging.
Keys to your success:
• Reliability, integrity and positive attitude
• Sense of humor and complete and genuine openness
• No ego
• Respectfulness and full compatibility with CERAIT open culture
• A university degree
• Hands-on experience on iOS development projects
• Eagerness to learn new skills
• High standards. You have proven knowledge of iOS development best practices and have a desire to lead in your field.
• A passion for development and a keen design sense.
• Problem-solving skills. Complex projects have complex problems. You have strong conceptual abilities and excellent perseverance to solve problems and adapt solutions for reapplication.
• Outstanding communication skills. You know how to elicit requirements, dig deep for details and engage clients and team in discovery discussions.
Selected candidates will be required to complete a timed online Technical Skills Test and participate in serious of interviews.
The successful candidate will be required to provide reference checks.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.