Tableau Data Visualization Expert - Part time
We are currently looking to hire an expert Tableau dashboard developer. The data visualization skills must include Tableau Software with an understanding of “big data” implications in an enterprise Tableau Server implementation.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND ABILITY TO CREATE RE TRULY IMPACTFUL TABLEAU DASHBOARDS. Be prepared to send samples.
Primary duties of this position include:
• Use Tableau Desktop to rapidly generate impactful, interactive visualizations.
• Take the lead on the visual design of all client projects to ensure we are using best practices and that dashboards are as useable, elegant and attractive as possible.
• Work on their own dashboard projects from start to finish, but will collaborate with other consultants in a dashboard advisory capacity.
• Regularly demonstrate and implement the numerous capabilities of Tableau Desktop, such as multi-source dashboards, data blending, table calculations, advanced calculated fields, advanced statistical analysis, guided analytics, custom geocoding, etc.
• Familiarity with visual design best practices and visual cognition concepts.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience with Tableau Software
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with executives in English while retaining an ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
• Proven knowledge of data visualization best practices and ability create stunning dashboards
• Visual design best practices and visual cognition concepts
Job Type: Full-time/part-time
• Send your CV/Resume
• Specify your availability to work part-time or full time and how many hours a week
• Specify salary/rate expectations
• Include 3 samples of dashboard you have created.
We thank all applicants, but only candidates with complete application and appropriate skills and experience will be contacted for an interview.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.