Executive Assistant (Remote Position)
Position: Part Time
Location: Working from home
Working hours: 11 am to 1 pm EST (Mon to Fri)
9 am to 5 pm EST – answering phones, only
Duration: 3 month contract, renewable
Principle scheduler, timekeeper, planner and coordinator to CERAiT Senior Executive, the Executive Assistant has a vital role in the success of their department
• You will be the point of contact for internal & external requests as well as being responsible for organizing time, coordinating meetings, and preparing briefing notes and minutes of meetings.
• Delegates and follows up on action items that fall within realm of responsibility.
• Provides confidential personal support and maintains confidential personal information.
• Coordination and execution of events.
• Opens, distributes and follows-up on standard incoming mail.
• Screens and directs incoming calls and some emails, and helps to file.
• Composes and prepares documents for signature. Coordinates the preparation of corporate documents, as requested.
• Maintains an easy to use filing system for archived documents and computer files.
• Undertakes special assignments and projects as needed.
• 1-3 years' experience in an executive support level capacity with increasing responsibilities
• Excellent business acumen and ability to exercise sound judgment and prioritization
• Able to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality
• Advanced-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
• Fluent in English
• University Degree or College Diploma
• Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
• Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
• Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
• Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
• Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. CERAiT is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.