Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Canadian software development and IT consulting company is seeking for a bilingual (English/Serbian) PHP developers. If you're creative, technically savvy and have a proven track record of developing and deploying advanced PHP projects please apply today!
This position is a 6-months part time (15hrs/week) contract with a strong possibility of extension, or permanency, dependant on demonstrated skills.
In this role, you will be working from your home and participate in projects to upgrade or build software tools from scratch and will be supported by talented individuals you can lean on.
What you need to be considered for this position:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent (or in the final year of relate University Program)
• 1 - 3 years of experience with PHP
• Knowledge of MySQL or POST/GLr
• Experience with Laravel
• Good knowledge of AngularJS
• Reliable high speed internet connection
• Familiarity with SDLC and Agile methodologies
• Laptop and PC with up to date anti-virus
• Mobile phone
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• As a part of the development team, work on various projects in order to deliver the highest possible quality custom development on Drupal and other PHP platforms/frameworks
• Work includes front-end coding, back-end coding, technical analysis, debugging and integration of said code (HTML, CSS, JS/ jQuery) with the backend code
• Creation of the technical scope-of-work (SOW) documents and design documents
• Creation of technical documentation
• Creation of unit test scripts
• Ensure deadlines are met accordingly and expectations around those are managed
• Stay up to date on the latest front-end development best practices to be applied to the platforms in. Expected to be the SME for front-end questions.
• Fulfilling ad-hoc request as assigned by the Project Manager or Development Lead
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders
• Fluent English – both oral and written
• Strong organizational and time Management skills
• Ability to provided high quality of delivered code and documentation
• High attention to detail, organization, follow through and process
• Strong problem solving
• Strong team work and positive and friendly attitude
• Ability to work within short deadlines
• Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
Selected candidates will be required to complete a timed online Technical Skills Test and participate in serious of interviews.
The successful candidate will be required to provide reference checks and a confirmation of a clean criminal record.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org