ApexSQL is a software development company that creates high-quality, commercial tools for database developers and admins using Microsoft technologies. Since 2005, we’ve been growing our company into an industry recognized leader with over 10,000 customers worldwide.
At ApexSQL, everyone works a flexible schedule, from a location of their choice. We have no bosses. We share all success and failures.
If you enjoy personal freedom and flexibility and can manage it effectively to produce awesome results, we’d love to hear from you.
Find out more about everyday work at ApexSQL. Learn more
We are looking for:
All positions are full time only and remote (aka telecommute) but with onsite access in any of our two physical offices in Nis
Work in a dynamic environment, analyzing and managing the company marketing strategy and coordinate our efforts utilizing content and PPC marketing resources to achieve goals. We are looking for individuals with analytical thinking skills who are able to learn and adapt in this ever-changing field of work, with or without previous work experience.
• Goal, results oriented
• Able to demonstrate tangible results “out of the box”
• Self-starter, self-motivated to constantly learn
• Detail oriented
• Reliable and responsible, doesn’t need to be told twice
• Intelligent critical thinker
• Technical background including one of the following
*Technical job experience
*IT background (hobbies, interest)
• Great communication skills
• Good teamwork skills
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
Considered a plus
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Understanding of SEO techniques
• Basic Google Ads (AdWords) and Analytics knowledge
• Experience with WordPress or other CMS
Compensation and benefits
• Competitive compensation package and benefits based on experience and skill level
• 5 weeks of paid vacation after trial period; 6 weeks at 2 years; 7 weeks at 3 years; 8 weeks at 5 years; 9 weeks at 10 years
• All National Holidays paid including additional floating holidays, 13 days total
• 5 paid sick/personal days after trial period
• Vacation and sick/personal day buyback program – got unused vacation or sick days? We’ll buy them back for up to double its value
• Referral bonuses
• Work from home or at local offices
• Regular promotion opportunities
• Regular monthly payments
• Paid contractor income tax, pension and health insurances after level certification
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
• If applicable, what are your reasons for leaving your current job?
• Are you able to work 8 hours per day?
• What is your desired salary (EUR per month)?
• Do you have any duties that you need to attend to that may affect your work in any way (educational, another job, public,etc.)?
• When can you start?
• How did you find out about this position? If you have been referred by an ApexSQL employee, please specify who
To apply, send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the following format for your e-mail subject: “Application for Marketing analyst – full name”
Complete job descriptions are available upon email request