We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Minimum 2 years of expirience with some of freamworks Laravel, Symfony, Zend…
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a team of highly professional people
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Positive and dynamic working atmosphere in our cosy and modern office
- Coffee, refreshments, meal and more.
If you are interested for this position please send CV on email@example.com