Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
We are looking for a Senior Python Web Developer to join our backend team. You will work in a large data integration project and you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server, the frontend users and otherthird-party APIs. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Fluent in English
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework
• At least three years experience as a Professional developer
• Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces
• Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public facing documentation (Google Cloud Platform Documentation, Stack Overflow)
Skills that you posses
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Python. Would be nice that your CV contains links to project you've worked on, with descriptions of your responsibilities.