Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Due to the increased volume of work, WEB-ING has opened the job position of the Community Manager. We are mainly focused on development of internal projects, but we have teams for outsource projects for domestic and foreign clients. Internally we are working on e-shop / e-commerce solutions, custom web sites and in popular CMS, managing and advertising orders on Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest …), paid advertising on Google, SEO optimization, web design and graphic solutions (visual identity of the company).
For a Community Manager job, we need a person who:
- Is communicative, social and good with people skills
- Knows the general culture and business communication
- Knows the use of social networks and monitors digital trends
- Has digital marketing experience with a focus on social networks
- Knows English (higher level of knowledge)
- Has a working experience of at least 6 months in marketing
The job of the Community Manager consists of:
- Clients Portfolio administrating
- SEO and digital marketing
- Creating textual content for client needs
- Communicating with clients regarding operation tasks
- Participation in planning and business strategy development and digital client appearance
- Create a calendar of announcements in accordance with client strategy plan
- Communicating with fans / followers on social networks
- Monitoring activities on all social accounts
- Content synchronization for all social accounts
- Cooperation with socially-excluded people (online influencers)
- Monitor and evaluate client performances on different social networks
- Writing reports and documents required for online performance
- Analysis of competition and industry performances
- Designing and suggesting activities that will improve the client’s appearance on social networks
- Google analytics tracking
- Making reports to clients
We give priority to people who:
- Have experience in writing texts or blogs (copywriting)
- Know the work in a CMS solution (WordPress, Joomla or similar)
- Have completed a relevant course or study in the field of Internet Marketing or Information Technology.
The contest runs until 05.12.2018. Only candidates that suits the best will be contacted.
If you think that you are the right person, contact us on: email@example.com