We are seeking for a full-time (40 hours/week) Virtual Assistant with technical experience. This is a long-term, permanent position in our growing company.
We are looking for detail-oriented, hard-working, honest and friendly employees that fit well into our company’s culture. We are also looking for employees that have strong desire to learn and take on new tasks that he/she may not be familiar or comfortable with (i.e., you have the ability to learn new concepts and technologies).
Who we are:
Far Out Solutions has been the trusted IT partner of Fortune 500 companies, celebrities, small, medium, and large businesses and residences for over 15 years. Our mission from the beginning is to bring the greatest amount of good to the greatest number of people. We believe integrity is the key value in that process and in maintaining the quality and lasting nature of our relationships.
Large-scale commercial construction build-outs, property management office takeovers, cyber security overhauls, government contracts, and HIPAA compliance updates are all expertly managed, efficiently orchestrated, and successfully completed.
We take due care in maintaining the confidentiality and security of the information of our customers, in order to ensure that vendor signs a NDNC agreement with us. All our employees are bound by confidentiality agreements with the company, we have access system for floor level security, no external drives are available on the desktop and all the data can only be accessed / saved at centralized servers.
We have lots of work and grow every year. We work in steady hours. We provide letter of reference to help you build your career.
If you are interested, contact us immediately.
Expert-level experience in Autotask or Kassaya core functionality, applications, and plugins
High regard for customer service satisfaction
- Expert-level experience troubleshooting ticketing issues
- Ability to work within Slack boards for task and project management, and follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to work along with the team members from all over the world.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Minimum of 40 hours/week (8 hours a day, Monday-Friday) 9am-5pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- Call and assist client to connect the NAS device
- Remote each client’s computer to configure and access the NAS device
- Create Property group name on Teamviewer, add each computer teamviewer id and share the group name with the team
- Create desktop shortcut folder for scan and share folder on each computer
- Create account on the printer scanner to be able to scan directly on their respective folder on the NAS device
- Install MAV on each computer if needed
- Install iDrive and backup the respective account on each computer
- Perform maintenance using on the approved utilities tools on each computer
- Perform out of scope technical job if needed like email, printer scanner, router, popcard app, rentcafe crm app issues
- Get the computer’s specification
- Create final completed task report for each property that was completed and to be submitted to the reporting manager
Please reply to this post via Email, with your most updated resume and a brief explanation on why should we choose you for the position.
Note: CV, or brief on any other language than English, will not be reviewed.