Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
We are looking for someone to deliver quality content of all types. These include: articles, blog posts, web pages, copywriting and more, and will cover a wide range of topics.
● Producing content to entice and engage visitors so they continue browsing the website
● Producing content that is smart in its use of keywords, or is focused on search engine optimization (SEO)
● Creating unique, useful, and compelling content on a topic (tech, crypto/blockchain, gambling, SEO, business, and digital marketing. Types of content: reviews, knowledge pages, and website content, guest articles, and short infographic intros and similar)
● We expect that you can write between 2,000 and 2,500 words a day. This can be one article, half an article, or even 10 different articles.
● Excellent written English (no fluff, no awkward wording)
● SEO knowledge (keyword use, keyword implementation, keyword research [optional])
Willingness to be trained for keyword research is a good option as well.
● Basic WordPress knowledge (article publishing, meta title & description writing, article formatting with H-tags, image alt-tags)
● Excellent research skill (the ability to perform in-depth research in various niches, gather data from various sources, understand the topic and audience that you are addressing)
● Have to run articles through Grammarly & Copyscape before submitting
● Creative thinking (find different ways to spin a content or create a new and unique approach it)
● Organizational skills (delivering content on time, taking care of spreadsheets, working in project management tools - mainly Asana)
● Independence and problem-solving skills (initiative to solve problems)
● Willingness to work full-time is always preferred.
What we offer:
● Full time job with a competitive salary
● Working from the comfort of your home with flexible hours
● Career advancement
Native English speakers are not a guarantee for this job! That said, besides providing relevant samples (articles written for the web), potential candidates should also be willing to write a test article of around 500 words (or more).
If you believe you fulfill our requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV in English along with the relevant samples (articles written for the web). This will be used for preliminary assessment of each applicant’s command of the language.
CV's at email@example.com