Technical Support Level 2
Responsibilities include working with other developers in order to provide the best possible handoff for API integration where our clients will be building their platforms off of our API engine. You’ll be working on providing professional services support to developers as well as working on upgrading existing system in accordance with product team’s requirement and by “user’s voice”. You will be able to think outside the box. You will be able to work in a stress-relieved environment. The ideal candidate understands how the web works and has a knowledge of REST services, API fundamentals, python or ruby languages. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small team building and running a high growth network.
Job location: Belgrade
Working experience is not mandatory.
- Working with developers in order to engage their code bases with our API
- Working on improving our API code base
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
- Document and build new tools to improve support flows
- Identify patterns – recommend improvements, and filter our unimportant issues
- Basic experience with python or ruby programming languages
- Knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL)
- Familiarity with web environments including HTTP, SSL, DNS
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST fundamentals
- Language requirements, English fluency (written and spoken)
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Support from your manager and coworkers
- Team retreats throughout the year
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Paid training
Please send us your resume to email@example.com if interested!