Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Part time Senior or Intermediate Angular 4+ Developer
We are looking for a part time (30 hours per week) Senior or Intermediate Angular 4+ Developer to participate in the architecture of a Event organization applications for our EU client & partner company.
In this role, Developer will be responsible for collaborating with other team members and key stakeholders to create novel designs for Event based applications for our portfolio companies.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Implement stellar user experiences, responsive layouts, minimizing load time.
- Work closely with designers and project managers to quickly ship new Front-End UI components.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested Front-End code in JS, HTML, and CSS using latest Web application frameworks (e.g. jQuery, Angular 4+).
- Implement Front-End experiences using wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to bring to life interaction and design ideas.
- Work alongside other college designers & developers in a distributed/remote environment, on various front-end development tasks.
- Willingness to travel to The Netherlands - Amsterdam, if client requests.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- 2+ years knowledge in Angular 4+ (it’s a good thing if you also know something about v5, v6 & v7).
- Typescript knowledge
- RESTful API’s
- Strong command of web standards, progressive enhancements and cross-browser compatibility
- Solid demonstration of UI and UX sensibilities and strong attention to details.
- Strong distributed team working skills
POSITION: Part Time - 30 hours per week - 120 hours per month
SALARY: Negotiable (from 1700$+)
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org