Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
If you would like to take a glimpse of what the world will look like in 10 years, join our team today. With one of Canada’s fastest growing companies you will be a part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere. We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast-paced environment as our company continues to grow at triple digits.
Birdseye Solutions is a world leader in end-to-end virtual presence deployment solutions. Our Professionally Trained Agents log in over the internet and take control of electronic equipment providing the customer with an instantaneous virtual presence service. A real time connection allows for the replacement of North American physical employees with ‘virtual agents’.
As Birdseye continues to grow, so do the available opportunities for dedicated team members. If you are looking to accelerate your career and fast track your way to the top, we are the company for you. Our fast growing customer base from various industries will expose you to a wide range of experiences.
Take responsibility for the smooth running of our 24/7 monitoring station and call centre where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcome. Use the communication platform to express your ideas for improvement to the management, who are always open for new ideas.
**Employee Compensation Package & Perks
- Above average salary
- Bi-annual Performance reviews
- Bonuses for employees with children
- Quarterly Bonuses tied to work quality and commitment
- Team Building events (soccer, carting, Ladies’ corner, pool parties, etc.)
- A modern office space including a spacious lounge where employees relax and enjoy video games, pool, darts or foosball
- Development and implementation of software programs custom designed for company needs
- Regular maintenance and improvement of existing software programs and platforms
- Ensuring functionality and optimization of software programs via regular testing and feedback
- Researching new technology and tools across different departments
- Keeping software and company tools up to date with the latest features available
- Innovation of new solutions that meet the custom needs of the company and customer
- Project management and planning capabilities
- Communicating in a clear and structured way with colleagues and managers to ensure optimal collaboration and teamwork
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures, including reporting to superiors on status of project/release/task efforts and key issues
- Attending all company meetings as needed
- Excellent English communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development or similar field
- University Degree or higher in computer science, Software engineering or similar
- Fundamental knowledge in ore web principles
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proactive and self motivated attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts as needed
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume or CV in English to email@example.com