Quadro Consulting is putting together a development team for a client in Germany. In the first step, the aim is to create a team of 3 software developers (2 programmers, 1 tester), whereby the team would be increased during the year. The development and later maintenance of the platform is designed for several years.
The client is currently re-developing a farm management platform related to dairy production. This is a software-as-a-service module that allows the farmer to manage his livestock, process and analyze the data, particularly milking data and, at a later stage, all other essential dairy cattle operations can control.
Initial training and familiarization with the project would take place in Germany.
Software architecture is as follows:
- Single-page app, partially with iframes, to embed affiliate content
- AngularJS, TypeScript for building the browser user interface (UI)
- HTML / CSS for visual design, based on a UI component library
- REST / JSON interfaces for the communication between browser UI and backend
- Java 8 as programming language
- Linux as OS
- OSGi bundles, runs on Apache Felix
- PostgreSQL as RDBMS
- New services are being developed with Spring Boot
- RabbitMQ for managing high-load situations
- Use IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse
- Automation with Maven and Gradle (and bnd for OSGi)
- Continuous development, integration and deployment with Jenkins and Rundeck
- Version Control with Git
- Agile project management with JIRA and Confluence
- Operations monitoring with Kibana and Grafana
The skills required
For a Full Stack Developer profile, we expect at least 3 years of experience in the field being advertised. This amount of time usually bears the required diversity of experience needed for this position.
Where & when
The office address is Vladimira Popovica 6, Novi Beograd (the NBGP Properties office building, also referred to as “Genex apartmani”). We would like you on-board during Q1 2019.
Please send your CV and Cover letter in English to email@example.com
All Quadro Consulting development teams are supervised and mentored by PhD level experts, each with
decades of achievements in the technology industry and teaching.