You will be a part of Content marketing team providing interesting and relevant content to customers in order to retain and attract new ones. You will work on content maintenance including but not limited to website, blogs, social networks.
We are looking for individuals who are able to learn and adapt to content strategy and rules, with or without previous work experience.
• Goal, results oriented
• Self-starter, self-motivated to constantly learn
• Detail oriented
• Reliable and responsible, doesn’t need to be told twice
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Experience with WordPress or other CMS
• Good written English
• Great communication and teamwork skills
Considered a plus
• Understanding of SEO techniques
• Basic Google Ads (AdWords) and Analytics knowledge
Compensation and benefits
• Competitive compensation package and benefits based on experience and skill level
• 5 weeks of paid vacation after trial period; 6 weeks at 2 years; 7 weeks at 3 years; 8 weeks at 5 years; 9 weeks at 10 years
• All National Holidays paid including additional floating holidays, 13 days total
• 5 paid sick/personal days after trial period
• Vacation and sick/personal day buyback program – got unused vacation or sick days? We’ll buy them back for up to double its value
• Referral bonuses
• Work from home or at local offices
• Regular promotion opportunities
• Regular monthly payments
• Paid contractor income tax, pension and health insurances after level certification
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
• If applicable, what are your reasons for leaving your current job?
• Are you able to work 8 hours per day?
• What is your desired salary (EUR per month)?
• Do you have any duties that you need to attend to that may affect your work in any way (educational, another job, public,etc.)?
• When can you start?
• How did you find out about this position? If you have been referred by an ApexSQL employee, please specify who
To apply, send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the following format for your e-mail subject: “Application for Content marketing specialist – full name”
Complete job descriptions are available upon email request