Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
We are looking for people with a technical background and strong soft-skills for assistance with system software administration work
• Technical person with a passion for IT
• Intelligent and intellectually curious
• Self-motivated to constantly learn
• Paranoid about system uptime and security
• Previous system administration or related experience
• Basic scripting knowledge (Batch, PowerShell, Bash or similar)
• Functional written English
• Good teamwork skills
Considered a plus
• Windows and Linux administration experience
• DevOps experience
Compensation and benefits
• Competitive compensation package and benefits based on experience and skill level
• 5 weeks of paid vacation after trial period; 6 weeks at 2 years; 7 weeks at 3 years; 8 weeks at 5 years; 9 weeks at 10 years
• All National Holidays paid including additional floating holidays, 13 days total
• 5 paid sick/personal days after trial period
• Vacation and sick/personal day buyback program – got unused vacation or sick days? We’ll buy them back for up to double its value
• Referral bonuses
• Work from home or at local offices
• Regular promotion opportunities
• Regular monthly payments
• Paid contractor income tax, pension and health insurances after level certification
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
• If applicable, what are your reasons for leaving your current job?
• Are you able to work 8 hours per day?
• What is your desired salary (EUR per month)?
• Do you have any duties that you need to attend to that may affect your work in any way (educational, another job, public,etc.)?
• When can you start?
• How did you find out about this position? If you have been referred by an ApexSQL employee, please specify who
To apply, send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the following format for your e-mail subject: “Application forSystem administrator – full name”
Complete job descriptions are available upon email request