Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
QA Engineer (Remote)
You will be responsible for working closely with business owners to define requirements and develop test plans and test cases. The ideal QA Engineer should be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a fast-paced environment.
The role enables an individual with strong analytical, design, and technology experience to solve problems and to serve as a hands-on quality leader. You will collaborate with many cross-functional team members such as development engineers, product managers and other stakeholders. You will become an expert in assigned projects by reviewing and analyzing software requirements and measuring those requirements against code.
This is an ongoing project.
Our ideal candidate has:
• 1+ years working as a QA Engineer working with both web mobile-web, iOS and Android products.
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective written and verbal communication
• An innately driven and self-motivated nature.
• Flexibility to multitask and shift Focus as needed
• Solid analytical skills for complex problem solving
• Strong project management/coordination skills
• Extremely organized and can coordinate necessary tasks to complete testing
• Excellent problem diagnosing and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication skills to collaborate with internal and external teams
• Hands-on experience with best practices for software development and testing
• Ability to build strong relationships with engineering teams and support them to achieve their goals
What you will be doing:
• Writing and maintaining efficient, thorough test cases.
• Regression and stability testing on different environments.
• Assisting the development team in reproducing and debugging customer reported issues.
• Track and prioritize bugs of all shapes and sizes.
• Troubleshooting and triaging issues with multiple teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Documenting, Tracking and Escalating issues
• Estimating the level of effort needed to test and complete a task.
• Creating and updating existing QA documentation
• Working closely with Development, Business Analysts and the Product Owners to ensure project success
• Working with multiple teams to define project requirements
• Develop test plans and test cases
• Documenting defects and utilizing a defect tracking system
• Work closely with technical partners to achieve system integration testing
• Escalate testing defects, problems, and issues to project manager and vendor test manager for timely resolution
• Work with IT & Business test manager and other test analysts to plan and track testing tasks, plan, traceability, quality center updates, daily status reporting
• Understand thoroughly and shows complete understanding of all assigned projects
• Develop and maintain test plans and test cases within defined project timelines
• Execute test cases, track and communicate the results effectively and accurately
• Write detailed and accurate defect reports
• Assist in the continuous improvement of processes
• Confidence to take ownership of opportunities, tasks or issues, seeing them through to a quality and timely completion
• Ability to work unsupervised, self-manage deliverables, and multi-task concurrent projects
• Must understand development processes and techniques
• Proven communication skills and the ability to work with a variety of personality types
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
• Ability to follow established practices where they exist, and recognize where new ones would be beneficial
• Operate under minimal supervision. Receive general instruction on new or more critical assignments.
Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org