Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
We are on the lookout for a Medior/Senior Video Editor to join our growing Video team in gather mission - bringing products to life through the creation of innovative and engaging video content. You will play a crucial role in the post-production process of videos used for Facebook and Instagram advertising - by digitizing and organizing raw footage into high end video stories.
As our Video Editor you will be responsible for manipulating and editing film pieces and putting together the sequence of the video, in a way that is invisible to the audience. To achieve this, you will:
• Manipulate and edit film pieces;
• Develop titles and motion graphics using software programs, such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects;
• Input sound, graphics and effects to ensure logical sequencing and smooth running;
• Take ownership of the video production schedule to ensure timelines are met;
• Handle multiple video editing projects simultaneously;
• Work proactively with both Video and Product Teams to help deliver various projects.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
• Good understand all of the components of video production, including sound, music, visuals and point of view;
• Demonstrated proficiency in video editing and a portfolio of your work;
• Experienced in handling multiple video editing projects;
• At least 3 years of video editing experience;
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere or Adobe After Effects;
• Attention to detail, creativity and collaboration skills;
• Initiative - proactive approach to work even when you're without close supervision;
• Decision making skills.
Who we are:
Trendiness is an eCommerce company with a rapidly growing team. We are fully remote - the world is our office.
We offer you:
• The comfort of working from your home or any other place (this a fully remote position);
• Competitive salary based on your qualification level;
• Possibility to develop your skills and grow into new position;
• Working hours adjusted to your time zone.
Apply at email@example.com.
When submitting your application, please provide us with your video portfolio link as the portfolio review is the first step in our selection process.