Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Ocean ThinkIT doo
We are starting a hardware department in our company. We want to build really cool devices that are low power with connection to popular IOT networks.
- 1 senior/lead
- 2 junior/medior
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in the engineering-field;
- Knows embedded hardware, but you’re also familiar with the embedded software;
- Loves to design and analyse analog circuitry and subsystems;
- Create and execute test plans to ensure circuit & system robustness;
- Has experience in design for manufacturing and compliance testing;
- Can autonomously perform circuit design including: requirements interpretation, schema design, debugging and integration;
- Iterative design is something that’s made for you;
- Knows your way around Altium and or kicad
- You speak sufficient English
On top of this:
We are specialized in LOW POWER! Devices are made to last long on a battery.
We work primarily with St micro STM32 and BlueNRG as main MCU.
So working in Hal / C and low level drivers is handy.
Working with peripherals as UART/ SPI I2C and others for sensors.
Our main connectivity is Sigfox and nb-iot/lte-m.
Our main sensory inputs are:
But most important:
Wifi (wifi sniffing)
Bluetooth for beacons
What we offer:
- Pleasant work environment
- Possibility for remote work and flexible work hours
- Good office location with parking
- Open-minded team
- Financial and career opportunities
- Opportunity to learn a lot
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include all relevant projects that you consider are important for this job interview.