Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
INTEREA DOO connects employers with potential candidates. We perform the full cycle of recruitment and selection process, testing and career orientation.
We are looking for candidates who will become part of the team of our partner, leading supplier to the automotive industry.
SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER
LOCATION: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
Are you a fan of new technologies and interested in automotive industry?
Do you understand electronics and IT technologies?
If you´re waiting to get a great chance for your carrier and you´re ready to work abroad, then read more…
WHAT EXACTLY YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Work on special projects for automotive clients
- Creation of test strategies and scenarios
- Testing simulations
- Evaluating test data
- Office work and also fieldwork
- Close cooperation with other colleagues from SW, HW, mechanics departments
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar (mechatronics, cybernetics, robotics, IT …)
- Experience with programming in C/ C ++/ Python
- Understanding SW development process
- The advantage is the knowledge of CAN/ Labview/ Matlab …
- Open mind and desire to find solutions
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Driving car license
- Excellent English communication skills, German is an advantage
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Interesting work on unique projects
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- A growing prosperous society
- Motivating salary + bonuses
- Above Czech standard holidays
- Flexible working hours and home office
- A varied selection of delicious meals in the local canteen
- Loads of benefits (meal vouchers, supplementary insurance, flexi passports, fitness …)
- A nice international team
Sounds interesting? We are waiting for your CV!
contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org