ICodeFactory is the company that completes the entire software development process from idea to production. We are looking for highly motivated, curious and talented QA Engineers to join our development team in Novi Sad.
Do you understand the complete process of quality assurance in software development life
cycle? Are you capable of making a positive impact on software products used by some of the biggest companies in the world? If you are all that and much more, we have a position for you.
To become part of our QA & Support team and actively participate in improving quality of internationally awarded enterprise software products we expect you to have:
- University degree
- At least 1 year of professional experience in software testing and test automation
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Openness to feedback, willingness to learn
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Smart and gets things done
Your contribution to our team of Microsoft Certified Trainers, Developers and Consultants will be to:
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute the manual/automated tests that will increase the quality of software products, assuring continuous testing process
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases that are used for manual and automation testing
- Help the team to identify, report and isolate issues using the issue tracking system
- Participate in improving the quality of process and actively looking for feedback loop
What we offer
As Gold Microsoft Partner, we can provide you with many benefits:
- Full-time job (40 hours weekly) with competitive salary package
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a team of professional people and take part in challenging, cutting-edge projects for some of the biggest companies in the world
- Opportunity for personal development with professional training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Additional private health insurance
- Up to 25 vacation days
- Fruits, refreshments, free sports activities, free parking space and more
- Positive working atmosphere in our cosy and modern office at a very good location in Novi Sad
How to apply?
Please, send your CV to jobs[at]icodefactory[dot]com with the subject „QA Engineer“ until the 31st of March or send your application through the contact form at our website: ICodeFactory – QA Engineer
Develop your career at ICodeFactory!