Junior/Medior QA Engineer (Manual testing and Automated testing in Cypress)
We are a medical software company looking to establish a long term relationship with a QA engineer who will be comfortable with using Cypress for automated testing. Our team is remote based and this is hourly paid remote position.
- Hard working and Fast learning
- Excellent understanding of how web software works. (API's, request/response life-cycle, client code vs server code...)
- DOM and JS experience
- Eager to learn to use Cypress for Automated testing
- Ability to work independently and improve current QA process/procedures
- Knows how to write test cases, test plans and document flaws
- Excellent English
Good to have:
- Cypress JS experience
- AWS experience
- Ruby / RoR experience
- Serbia based person preferred
- Individual and not an agency
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What is the most difficult thing about QA, and how would you approach it?
2. Which part of an application should be covered with automated tests, first.
3. Can whole application be covered with automated tests, and why?
If you are interested to join our team please send us your resume at: Milos.Antic@bioclinica.com