Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Sales operations analyst
ApexSQL is a software development company that creates high-quality, commercial tools for database developers and administrators using Microsoft technologies. Since 2005, we’ve been growing our company into an industry recognized leader with over 10,000 customers worldwide.
At ApexSQL, everyone works a flexible schedule, from a location of their choice. We have no bosses. We share all success and failures.
If you enjoy personal freedom and flexibility and can manage it effectively to produce awesome results, we’d love to hear from you.
Find out more about everyday work at ApexSQL: Learn more
We are looking for:
Sales operations analyst
All positions are in Serbia, full time and remote (aka telecommute) but with onsite access of any of our two physical downtown offices in Nis.
Functional knowledge of Serbian language is required.
• Collect, organize and perform basic analysis of sales and customer service data
• Review and audit existing sales systems and processes
• Document and implement existing sales systems and processes with high level of efficiency
• Market research and product pricing
• Sales team management
• Goal oriented
• Self-starter once pointed in the right direction. Doesn’t need to be told twice
• A natural leader who intensively self-organizes when given the opportunity
• Reliable and responsible
• Intelligent critical thinker
• Attentive to details
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Good at calculus
• Basic understanding of sales principles and processes
• Proficient in English
Considered a plus
• Sales and/or sales management experience
• Customer service experience
• Good technical problem-solving skills
Compensation and benefits
• Competitive compensation package and benefits based on experience and skill level
• 5 weeks of paid vacation after trial period; 6 weeks at 2 years; 7 weeks at 3 years; 8 weeks at 5 years; 9 weeks at 10 years
• All National Holidays paid including additional floating holidays, 13 days total
• 5 paid sick/personal days after trial period
• Vacation and sick/personal day buyback program – got unused vacation or sick days? We’ll buy them back for up to double its value
• Referral bonuses
• Work from home or at local offices
• Regular promotion opportunities
• Regular monthly payments
• Paid contractor income tax, pension and health insurances after level certification
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
• If applicable, what are your reasons for leaving your current job?
• Are you able to work 8 hours per day?
• What is your desired salary (EUR per month)?
• Do you have any duties that you need to attend to that may affect your work in any way (educational, another job, public, etc.)?
• When can you start?
• How did you find out about this position? If you have been referred by an ApexSQL employee, please specify who
To apply, send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the following format for your e-mail subject: "Application for
Support engineer – full name".
Complete job descriptions are available upon email request.