Senior/Medior Ruby on Rails developer with Trailblazer experience
We are a medical software company building software solutions for medical research and we are looking for an experienced Rails developer to join our team.
We are looking to establishing a longer term, permanent employment position with a dedicated person.
- Experience with building and maintaining production ready Rails web applications
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles, design patterns and data structures
- Experience with developing web services and API's
- Experience with Amazon Web Services suite
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Ability to write clean, efficient, reusable and reliable Ruby code
- Experience with RSpec
- Excellent English
- Trailblazer experience
- Cypress.io experience
- US or Europe based person
- Individual and not an agency
- Focus on Ruby and Rails instead of broad array of technologies (we don't want a mobile + web, .net, java, php, ruby... person)
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. How many projects have you worked on that reached production stage? Additionally, what was the scale of their user base?
2. How do you keep yourself up to date in Ruby/Rails world?
If you are interested to join our team please send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org